quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2016

My crush

My big crush is to do abseiling.

I love  abseiling  because when I`m on top of a mountain I feel really  good, I feel a stronger self-esteem. My favourite place to do abseiling  is  Sintra  because it´s a beautiful place. It has beautiful sceneries. When a I’m  abseiling in Sintra I feel that it's just me and  nature. 
I had a good teacher! I started  abseiling  because my dad gave me this love for nature and sports.
But don’t think it’s easy!  We have to train a lot and hove to have a good level of fitness, because abseiling is hard work. Abseiling is available to anyone. You just have to be sensible and to train for it. 
For those who don't know, abseiling is to go down a vey steep slope by holding on to a rope that is fastened to the top of the slope.








Student: Iara Silva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário